Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Been Awhile

It has been a while sense I last posted here.  Having a lot of fun and very very busy trying to accomplish my goal which is doing Nothing - I am about half way done today.

A few Pictures -
The Coast Guard was right out my window the other day practicing  and burning a lot of Jet A fuel.  If you blow it up you can see the guy jumping out the door.
Then there was a WWI air show at a grass strip called lakeside.  Have never been around so many nice biplanes.  If you asked you could get a ride in any you wanted.  I got there too late.

And the last item I will put up here is a small movie of the Vendor area of Dune Fest for my kids.
Too bad you guys missed it this year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your getting to be a real expert with the video making. At first I was wondering if you downloaded it from an actual page about the down fest. Sure looks like fun! I wish we were there. Love you and Have fun JEnnifer